- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paoletti Guitars Stratospheric Wine HSS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68800 000001000 L68800000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Paoletti Wine-series guitars are handcrafted in Italy from aged chestnut wine casks. These casks have been used since the late 1800s by the Paoletti ...Click To Read More About This Product
Meticulous craftsmanship and family legacy blend in these unique instruments.
Paoletti Wine-series guitars are handcrafted in Italy from aged chestnut wine casks. These casks have been used since the late 1800s by the Paoletti family winery, and are singular in the world of boutique guitars, providing the warm, yet lively tone that comes from well-aged wood. Each instrument is a unique piece, with superb fit and finish and a matchless vibe. This Stratospheric HSS features Paoletti's custom-designed pickups, bridge and brass metalwork, and includes a custom hardshell case and signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Solid chestnut body, made from 19th-century wine casks
- 25.5"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret teak fingerboard
- Paoletti custom-wound pickups, HSS configuration
- Paoletti-designed vintage-style tremolo bridge, vintage-style Kluson tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details about individual guitars.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Aged Chestnut
- Neck shape: Custom
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Vintage-style
- Material: Teak
- Radius: 12"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Brass and Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Italy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.