- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS 1980 West Street Limited Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 514843
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The West Street Limited is a faithful replica of the guitars Paul Reed Smith made in the original West Street shop with the addition of an exotic sap...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Built to original '80s PRS specs.
The West Street Limited is a faithful replica of the guitars Paul Reed Smith made in the original West Street shop with the addition of an exotic sapele top. This guitar features a mahogany neck and back, Brazilian rosewood fingerboard and an unplated brass tremolo bridge. The original headstock shape is decorated with an eagle inlay and an OM symbol on the truss rod cover. The dragon inlay design on the body is taken directly from some of Paul's first guitars.
The 1980 West Street LTD is a limited production run of 300 pieces.
- Mahogany body with Artist grade Sapele Top
- Deeper top & horn carve
- Small Pre-factory Dragon inlaid on top of body in Green Ripple & Paua
- 24.5" scale length mahogany 24-fret neck with Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- 11.5" radius
- Santana II neck carve
- Green heart abalone bird inlays
- Sapele veneer on headstock
- Small Original Green heart abalone Eagle on veneer
- PRS tremolo (non-plated)
- Phase II mini tuners w/ large nickel buttons
- Brazilian rosewood truss rod cover w/ green heart abalone OM symbol
- Santana II switching
- HFS treble and RP bass pickup with zebra bobbins