- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS SE Custom 24 Roasted Maple Neck Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58024 000004000 L58024000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This SE Custom 24 boasts a torrefied maple neck and fingerboard. Torrefaction, or roasting, heats the wood under controlled conditions to remove wate...Click To Read More About This Product
Experience the lively tone, stability and great looks of torrefied maple.
This SE Custom 24 boasts a torrefied maple neck and fingerboard. Torrefaction, or roasting, heats the wood under controlled conditions to remove water and volatile compounds. The result is a neck that is more stable, more resonant, and with a seriously cool look. Along with the PRS-designed pickups, tremolo system and tuners, this is a great performance guitar with a lively tone that stays warm and compelling. Includes gig bag.
- Gloss-finished quilted maple veneer top on solid mahogany body
- 25"-scale torrefied maple neck, 24-fret torrefied maple fingerboard
- Dual PRS humbuckers, 3-way switch
- PRS-designed tremolo and tuners
Click or call to order your torrefied maple neck SE Custom 24 today.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple Veneer
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Wide Thin
- Neck wood: Torrefied Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Torrefied Maple
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.