- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS SE Mark Holcomb Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47040 000001000 J47040000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The band Periphery has become a force to be reckoned within the progressive metal scene thanks to their complex rhythms and soaring melodies. Guitari...Click To Read More About This Product
A longer scale and signature pickups.
The band Periphery has become a force to be reckoned within the progressive metal scene thanks to their complex rhythms and soaring melodies. Guitarist Mark Holcomb helps achieve this full, lethal sound with his PRS guitars and signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega pickups. PRS and Holcomb have worked closely together to develop a truly unique guitar for the SE Series lineup.
"With my SE signature model, we managed to capture all of the defining characteristics of my Maryland-made guitar and turn it into a streamlined, less-costly package. It is an incredibly special instrument, and one that is now the primary focus of my rig in the studio and onstage." – Mark Holcomb, Periphery
The SE Mark Holcomb model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 25.5 in. scale length wide thin satin maple neck with 20 in. radius ebony fretboard.
Holcomb’s signature pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos, and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include a quilted maple veneer, black chrome hardware, and a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wide thin
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 20 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Mark Holcomb Alpha
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Mark Holcomb Alpha
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push-pull coil splitting
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS designed
- Color: Black chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model Long-scale
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Get the PRS you deserve. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.