- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS SE Mark Tremonti Standard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46897 000001000 L46897000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRS Mark Tremonti Standard has a powerful voice that is well suited to heavy rock rhythm playing and melodic, soaring leads. The Tremonti “S” pic...Click To Read More About This Product
A hard-rocking signature PRS designed for aggression.
The PRS Mark Tremonti Standard has a powerful voice that is well suited to heavy rock rhythm playing and melodic, soaring leads. The Tremonti “S” pickups and dual volume and tone controls allow players to dial in a wide variety of tones, never losing this model’s signature articulate aggression. Additional appointments include an all-mahogany body, rosewood fretboard with PRS bird inlays, a Wide Thin maple neck and trem-up route, making the SE Mark Tremonti Standard fast, fun, and hard to put down.
- Gloss-finished solid mahogany body
- 25"-scale maple neck with 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual PRS Tremonti "S" humbuckers, 3-way pickup selector
- PRS-designed tremolo bridge and tuners
Click or call to order your PRS SE Tremonti Standard today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wide thin
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) PRS proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Tremonti "S" :
- Bridge: Tremonti "S"
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS tremolo
- Tuning machines: PRS designed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.