- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS SE Mira Electric Guitar
Frost Blue Metallic Mint Green Pickguard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L65949 000001001 L65949000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Body Body Type | Not Specified Cutaway | Double cutaway Top Wood | Not Specified Body Wood Back and Sides | Not Specified Body Bracing Pattern | Not Specified Body Finish | Gloss Orientation | Right Handed Neck Neck Shape | Wide thin Nut Width | Not Specified Fretboard | Rosewood Neck Wood | Mahogany Scale Length | 25" Number of Frets | 22 Neck Finish | Gloss Electronics Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified Other Headstock Overlay | Not Specified Tuning Machines | PRS designed Bridge | Not Specified Saddle and Nut | Not Specified Number of Strings | 6 String Case | Gig Bag Accessories Included | Not Specified Country of Origin | Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.