- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RainSong Concert Hybrid Series CH-WS with L.R. Baggs Element Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J51470 000001000 J51470000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining the best qualities of large- and small-bodied guitars, it is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber give...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight, all-carbon fiber creation with convenient cutaway and quality, uncomplicated electronics.
Combining the best qualities of large- and small-bodied guitars, it is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the Concert Hybrid Series CH-WS strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout allow for ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes. Overall, the CH-WS is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make the CH-WS a comfortable guitar to cradle or stand with. The extra-deep cutaway encourages playing up the fretboard.
Designed with the performing artist in mind, the Concert Hybrid Series harmoniously blends the best features from all of RainSong's lines. They matched the warm and responsive unidirectional carbon soundboard from the Concert Series, the mellow Carbon/Glass body construction from the Hybrid Series, and the intimate short-scale 12-fret neck.
The stunning high-gloss finish on the soundboard is complemented by a visually pleasing satin body and the comfortable playability of a satin neck. Blacked-out appointments give the Concert Hybrid series instruments an understated, yet distinctly suave, appearance.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: WS
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: All-Carbon Fiber Unidirectional
- Back & sides: Carbpn/Glass Hybrid
- Bracing pattern: None
- Body finish: High Gloss Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: NS 12-Fret
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Composite
- Neck wood: Carbon Fiber
- Scale length: 24.87 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Black Gotoh with 1:18 gear ratio
- Bridge: Info not available
- Saddle & nut: Black tusq/trade nut
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System, Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Try something new. Order this RainSong CH-WS now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.