- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RainSong WS3000 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 519955
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RainSong WS3000 Cutaway 12-String Acoustic-Electric combines delicately refined performance with solid construction to make a great 12-string guitar....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
12 strings provide the perfect voice for the brilliant high-end and subtle overtones generated by an all-carbon body.
RainSong WS3000 Cutaway 12-String Acoustic-Electric combines delicately refined performance with solid construction to make a great 12-string guitar. The sound is full of power and delicacy, and the guitar's durable craftsmanship make it ready to hit the road.
There is no better stage than a twelve string to appreciate the qualities of RainSong all-graphite construction and Projection Tuned Layering. Rich, loud, clear and balanced, the carbon sound of RainSong is only heightened and made more intense by the complex tones, overtones and sympathetic overtones specific to a 12-string guitar. The stability and strength of graphite compared to wood is very high. As a result, RainSong is able to set its 12-string action low and design its neck to be thin, comfortable and easy to play without fear of structural failure due to the increased tension of six extra strings. Includes case.
- Soundboard: All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite neck and epoxy fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. No truss rod. Custom Mother of
- Pearl sharks and RainSong logo inlays.
- Accessories: Tusq Nut, saddle. Abalone inlaid Tusq bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 15.75 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.875 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:14 gear ratio
- Electronics: Premium onboard electronics system
- Includes case