- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King EZ Tone RD-A3MQ Mini Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J37281 000001000 J37281000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Recording King's EZ Tone series uses one of the thinnest poly finishes ever combined with finely-tuned action for guitars that resonate freely to del...Click To Read More About This Product
A solid top and sized for comfort and portability.
Recording King's EZ Tone series uses one of the thinnest poly finishes ever combined with finely-tuned action for guitars that resonate freely to deliver classic acoustic tone that's not choked by a thick finish and easy playability to reduce finger fatigue.
EZ Tone guitars are built with solid spruce tops, mahogany back and sides, a thin profile mahogany neck and an ultra thin finish.
Whether you're picking up a guitar for the first time, or for the first time in a while, the EZ Tone series makes it easy to get great tone from the first strum.
- Body type: Travel
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22.75"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Fishman Sonitone
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Everyone should have a mini dreadnought. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.