- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RD-227 All Solid Wood Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H87211
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RD-227 All Solid Wood Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a beautiful abalone rosette and abalone top purfling. Featuring authentic pre-war-style app...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All solid dreadnought with "Torch" headstock inlay.
The RD-227 All Solid Wood Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a beautiful abalone rosette and abalone top purfling. Featuring authentic pre-war-style appointments, it's perfect for players who want a great-sounding solid-wood guitar with high-end aesthetics.
The RD-227 has a solid Sitka spruce top, solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, fully scalloped forward-x bracing, a one-piece mahogany neck, a vintage-style beveled pickguard and an ebony fretboard and vintage-style slot-through bridge.
This guitar also has a wider 1-3/4" nut that makes it great for flatpickers, bluegrass players and singer-songwriters, as well as our redesigned œtorch abalone/M.O.P. headstock inlay and abalone snowflake position markers.
- Dreadnought body shape
- Solid AA Sitka spruce top
- Solid East Indian rosewood back & sides
- 1-piece mahogany neck with vintage V profile
- Ebony fingerboard & bridge
- Mother of pearl /Abalone "Torch" design headstock inlay
Get vintage style and modern comfort in your next guitar. Order today.
- Model: Rd-227
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid AA grade Sitka spruce
- Back Material: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Side Material: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward x-bracing
- Top Braces: Spruce
- Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck Profile: Vintage v
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: M.o.P./abalone "Torch" design
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated, open-geared butterbean
- Body Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Rosette: Abalone
- Top Purfling: Abalone
- Fretboard Inlays: Abalone snowflake
- Fretboard Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Shape: Standard
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory with abalone dot
- Pickguard: Vintage-style
- Finish: Natural Gloss