- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RD-327 All Solid Wood Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H87209
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RD-327 has a solid AAA Adirondack spruce top. Adirondack has been a prized choice for guitar tops since the 1920'. It is generally considered to ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An elegant guitar with a solid Arirondack spruce top and solid East Indian rosewood back & sides.
The RD-327 has a solid AAA Adirondack spruce top. Adirondack has been a prized choice for guitar tops since the 1920'. It is generally considered to be more resonant than Sitka spruce and it also has a unique wide-grain pattern that makes Adirondack guitars aesthetically unique.
The back and sides of the RD-327 are made from solid East Indian Rosewood. It has a nut width of 1-3/4 and the one-piece neck is fitted to the body with a hand-cut dovetail joint. The fretboard is ebony, as is the slot-through bridge. With extensively detailed abalone top purfling and rosette, the 327 looks as beautiful as it sounds. The guitar is finished in a thin coat of nitrocellulose lacquer for resonance and historical accuracy. Case sold separately.
- Traditional dreadnought shape with vintage style
- Solid AAA Grade Adirondack spruce top
- East Indian rosewood back & sides
- 1-piece mahogany neck with vintage V profile
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone rosette, top purfling and inlays
- Gold-plated tuning machines
- Case sold separately
Enjoy beautiful sound and looks with your next guitar. Order today.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid AAA Grade Adirondack Spruce
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward X-Bracing
- Top Braces: Spruce
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Vintage V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: M.O.P./Abalone "Torch" Design
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated, Open-Geared Butterbean
- Body Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Rosette: Abalone
- Top Purfling: Abalone
- Fretboard Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Fretboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Shape: Standard
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory with Abalone Dot
- Pickguard: Vintage-Style Beveled Tortoise
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Electronics: None