- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RD-G6-CFE5 Solid Top Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47326 000001000 L47326000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every guitar in Recording King's G6 Series has been cheered as that rare beast: an elegant workhorse. With its distinctive tortoiseshell styling and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid top dreadnought with curvacious cutaway, Fishman electronics and tons of tortoiseshell touches.
Every guitar in Recording King's G6 Series has been cheered as that rare beast: an elegant workhorse. With its distinctive tortoiseshell styling and world-class construction, this RD-G6-CFES G6 Series solid top dreadnought guitar, with its cutaway and Fishman electronics, is another must-have guitar.
The dreadnought body shape is still the industry standard, with deep bass and strong mids to cut through in an ensemble. The solid spruce top and fully scalloped X bracing on the RD-G6-CFES G6 capture the sonic fingerprint of that dictionary definition of "guitar." Cap it off with an easy-access cutaway and Fishman's renowned Presys electronics, and this is your new go-to stage strummer.
Case sold separately.
Recording King's G6 Series
The G6 Dreadnought offers simple elegance for players who want great dreadnought sound and volume with a simple, clean design. Each features a solid spruce top and bone nut and saddle for classic tone and sustain. Recording King's tortoise rosette is a simple, but unique, design element that elevates the aesthetic.
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- 25.4” scale length
- Tortoise inlaid rosette, binding and pickguard
- Fishman Presys EQ
Discover your sound with a Recording King G6. Order now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Spruce
- Body finish: Gloss Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Revebond
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Pau Ferro
- Tuning machines: Nickel Half Moon
- Bridge: Revebond
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.