- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RGA-G6-CFE5 G6 Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47311 000001000 L47311000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every guitar in Recording King's G6 Series has been cheered as that rare beast: an elegant workhorse. With its distinctive tortoiseshell styling and ...Click To Read More About This Product
A solid top beast with a convenient cutaway and reliable Fishman Presys EQ in a classic look.
Every guitar in Recording King's G6 Series has been cheered as that rare beast: an elegant workhorse. With its distinctive tortoiseshell styling and world-class construction, the RGA-G6-CFE5 G6 Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric is a must-have guitar. The Grand Auditorium body shape marries comfort and volume. With enough space to really move some air, the solid spruce top and fully scalloped X-bracing bring out shimmering highs and extraordinarily balanced lows and low-mids.
The RGA-G6-CFE5 G6 Grand Auditorium offers simple elegance for players who want great sound and volume with a simple, clean design. Other features include a solid spruce top and bone nut and saddle for classic tone and sustain, a simple, yet aesthetically pleasing tortoise rosette, easy-access cutaway and Fishman's renowned Presys electronics
The RGA-G6-CFE5 G6 Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric is a great go-to guitar for stage or studio work.
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- 25.4” scale length
- Tortoise inlaid rosette, binding and pickguard
- Fishman Presys EQ
Want to be a recording king or queen? Order this guitar today and get started working on claiming the throne.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Revebond
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss sunburst
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Pau ferro
- Tuning machines: Nickel, half moon
- Bridge: Revebond
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.