- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RPH-P2-TS Dirty 30's Cross Country Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40348 000001000 J40348000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RPH-P2-TS Dirty 30's Cross Country Parlor Acoustic Guitar is a modern update of a classic turn-of-the-century guitar. It's perfect for guita...Click To Read More About This Product
A parlor-size body with a solid top and retro appointments.
The RPH-P2-TS Dirty 30's Cross Country Parlor Acoustic Guitar is a modern update of a classic turn-of-the-century guitar. It's perfect for guitar history buffs, recording engineers, front-porch blues players, and thanks to the smaller body size and shorter scale length, beginners who need a compact, easy to play, great-sounding instrument.
The traditional parlor-size body is based on a historic Lyon & Healy model. It's built with a solid spruce top for classic tone, comfortable rosewood fretboard with stencil fret markers, a 24.2 in. scale length and a bone nut and saddle for excellent string/body resonance.
Recording King guitars combine vintage design with modern upgrades for players, and the Dirty 30's Parlor is no exception. Many turn-of-the-century small-body guitars were made with ladder bracing, but the Dirty 30's Parlor benefits from x-bracing designed to accommodate modern string tension but retain the sound of the vintage parlor guitars.
The Recording King Dirty 30's Parlor is finished in dark tobacco sunburst. With true parlor size, vintage design, and modern upgrades, the Dirty 30's Parlor is the guitar for players with one foot in the past and the other in the present. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Whitewood
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 24.2"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Black button
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab this great-sounding and affordable guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.