- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Relish Guitars Jane Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L54709 000001000 L54709000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It's not often that basic design or structural materials for guitars change. Swiss builder, Relish, has some new designs that offer revolutions in bo...Click To Read More About This Product
Free Relish Pickup Set and Stereo Cable
Purchase a qualifying Relish guitar and receive a Relish pickup set of your choice and a Relish Stereo Y Cable. A $369 value. Valid between 3/25/20 and 5/4/20. https://www.relishguitars.com/2020-spring-promotion
Offer expires 05/04/20Download Rebate
Unique technology meets serious tone.
It's not often that basic design or structural materials for guitars change. Swiss builder, Relish, has some new designs that offer revolutions in both materials and functionality. The Jane model encompasses their approach. Using a milled aluminum center body with wood veneer top and a magnetically attached back that removes easily for instant access to the internal electronics, Jane has a unique semi-hollow body warmth and resonance. A piezo pickup in the bridge enables the player to blend in acoustic sound, or use the stereo output to keep electric and acoustic sounds separate. The Relish-designed, custom wound Bucker XV pickups provide an excellent base, but the guitar's design enable other pickups to be swapped in almost instantly, even in the midst of a performance. A unique touch-sensitive slider strip allows 17 available pickup switching options for incredible tonal flexibility. Relish's designs dare guitar players to look at the future, while maintaining tonal continuity with the past. Includes hardshell case.
- Milled aluminum semi-hollow body with wood veneer top and removable back
- 25.59"-scale maple neck, 24-fret bamboo fingerboard
- Dual Relish Bucker XV pickups, piezo transducer, 17-way touch pad switching
- Thru-body-strung hardtail bridge, Gotoh tuners, stereo output
Click or call for more details or to order your Relish Jane today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-Hollow
- Top wood: Wood Veneer
- Body wood: Aluminum / Wood Veneer
- Body finish: Semi-Matte
- Neck shape: Modern "C"
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.59"
- Neck finish: Lacquer
- Material: Bamboo
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut Width: 1.67" (42.5mm) Graphite
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Relish Bucker XV (Pickup Swapping Ready)
- Bridge: Relish Bucker XV (Pickup Swapping Ready)
- Brand: Relish
- Piezo: Yes
- Special electronics: Emerson, Touch Control, Stereo Output Jack
- Control layout: Master volume, tone, piezo volume
- Pickup switch: 17-way touch pad/slider
- Coil Tap or Split: Coil Split on touch control
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle hardtail
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Sandwich Construction, Pickup Swapping, Bamboo Fretboard
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Switzerland
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.