- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Reverend Double Agent W Roasted Pau Ferro Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L78625 000002000 L78625000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Have you ever wanted the power and girth of a bridge humbucker, and the sweet, bluesy tone of a neck P-90 in one axe? Then the Reverend Double Agent ...Click To Read More About This Product
This Reverend Agent W gives you the power and girth of a bridge humbucker, and the sweet tone of a neck P-90.
Have you ever wanted the power and girth of a bridge humbucker, and the sweet, bluesy tone of a neck P-90 in one axe? Then the Reverend Double Agent is the guitar for you. The two pickups complement each other perfectly, allowing you to switch seamlessly between two different tonal characters without losing volume or punch. And combined, they offer up a unique tone unlike anything else.
- Gloss-finished korina body
- Medium oval roasted maple neck, pau ferro fingerboard
- Reverend PA5 and HA5 pickups, 3-way switch
- Pin-lock tuning machines, Wilkinson WVS50 IIK tremolo
Get a unique tone with this Reverend. Order today.
- Body type: Offset, solidbody
- Body wood: Korina
- ish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Medium oval
- Neck wood: Roasted maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Boneite
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Reverend PA5
- Bridge: Reverend HA5
- Control layout: Volume, tone, bass contour
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/vibrato
- Tuning machines: Pin-Lock
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.