Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Reverend Pete Anderson Signature Eastsider S Electric Guitar Satin Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Satin Black
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A roasted maple neck, 7 pickup combinations and Wilkinson trem make up a stellar signature guitar.
First things first—the korina body is chambered, a noticeable weight reduction that improves resonance. The neck and fretboard are both made of rich, roasted maple. The fretboard has a compound radius which gets flatter as it moves up, a definite plus when it comes to soloing. Anderson spec'd his Eastsider S with dual Talnico single-coil pickups. The neck position Talnico has traditional T-style tone with extra punch and clarity. The bridge position is closer to a vintage pickup, but with a thicker twang that isn't harsh. A push/pull Studio switch selects the neck and bridge pickups together for a total of 7 pickup combinations.
Add graceful-to-powerful vibrato with the Wilkinson WVS50 IIK trem. Stainless steel saddles, pin-lock tuners and a Boneite nut all contribute to keeping the Eastsider S in tune when the arm returns to neutral. The Vari-Claw gives you the option of using either 2 or 3 springs to dial in your favorite feel.
Other features include a Pure Tone jack, angled neck heel, custom embossed knobs, treble-bleed circuit and a hand-signed, initialed headstock.
- Chambered korina body
- Roasted maple neck with medium oval profile, roasted maple fretboard
- Dual Talnico single coils, 5-way switch, treble bleed, Studio switch
- Wilkinson WVS50 IIK tremolo, pin-lock tuners, Boneite nut
Order your Pete Anderson Eastsider S today.
Pete Anderson Signature Eastsider S Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Chambered Body
- Body wood: Korina
- Body finish: Gloss Varnish
- Neck shape: Oval
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit Studio switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.