- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Reverend Reeves Gabrels Dirtbike Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78635 000001000 L78635000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Reverend Reeves Gabrels Dirtbike electric guitar is simple and fast with no frills—just what the guitarist was looking for. It features just one ...Click To Read More About This Product
A simple and fast single-pickup guitar that was made for iconic guitarist Reeves Gabrels.
The Reverend Reeves Gabrels Dirtbike electric guitar is simple and fast with no frills—just what the guitarist was looking for. It features just one Railhammer Reeves Gabrles Signature pickup in the bridge for exceptional clarity and punch that you can hear loud and clear. It’s also equipped with a Wilkinson WVS50 IIK tremolo that, when combined with a graphite nut and pin-lock tuners, stays in tune even under aggressive whammy action. Its korina body and 3-piece korina neck are finished in gloss, and it also features a pau ferro fingerboard.
"What I think is cool about this guitar is the fact that I have a whole ongoing story, reason, explanation of always having a no-frills simple, fast and blue thing to zip around on that threads thru my whole life,” said Gabrels. “This guitar is a continuation of that sense of freedom in the form of speed and power stripped down to its essentials. And Reverend Guitars matched the light metallic blue color of both of its two-wheeled predecessors. To me, a single-pickup guitar with a trem is just like my 1966 Schwinn Stingray with the extension spring on the front wheel, or my 1971 Honda dirtbike with the raised front fender and slightly extended fork. It’s a guitar with enough agility that it will let you grab air and do wheelies, and the power to leave some rubber on the asphalt in front of the neighbor’s house. And, really, that's all you need. Did I mention it's blue?"
- Gloss-finished korina body
- 3-piece korina medium oval neck, pau ferro fingerboard
- Railhammer Reeves Gabrels Signature bridge pickup
- Wilkinson WVS50 IIK tremolo, Reverend pin-lock tuning machines, boneite nut
A no-frills electric made for an iconic guitarist. Order today.
- Body type: Solidbody, double cutaway
- Body wood: Korina
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Medium oval
- Neck wood: 3-piece korina
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Boneite
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Railhammer Reeves Gabrels Signature
- Control layout: Volume, Tone, Bass Contour
- Special electronics: Treble bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Tremolo-vibrato
- Tuning machines: Pin-lock
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.