- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rickenbacker 330/12 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 513660 000003000 513660000003000
Re-create the jingle-jangle sounds that defined a musical generation with this semi-hollowbody featuring a very playable slim neck, and comfortable, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Email for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please email our customer service team for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
Sounds of The Byrds and The Beatles.
Re-create the jingle-jangle sounds that defined a musical generation with this semi-hollowbody featuring a very playable slim neck, and comfortable, all-around contoured body. The body is carved from a single piece of maple and precision fitted with a solid back. The maple neck features dual truss rods and a rosewood fretboard with dot inlays. Single-coil pickups deliver an output range from clean tones to biting overdrive. Click or call to order your piece of rock Americana! Includes case.
- Playable slim neck
- Comfortable, all-around contoured body
- Body is carved from a single piece of maple
- Maple neck features dual truss rods and a rosewood fretboard with dot inlays
- Single-coil pickups deliver an output range from clean tones to biting overdrive
- Includes case
Click or call to order your piece of rock Americana!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.