- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rickenbacker 360 Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H84315 000001000 H84315000001000
The Rickenbacker 360 Left-Handed Electric Guitar broke all the rules when it appeared amidst the British sound of the 1960s. Subtly updated through t...Click To Read More About This Product
Email for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please email our customer service team for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
6-Month* financing available.
A rock icon from the days of the British Invasion.
The Rickenbacker 360 Left-Handed Electric Guitar broke all the rules when it appeared amidst the British sound of the 1960s. Subtly updated through the years, this deluxe semi-hollowbody with its special contour around the entire body perimeter is incredibly comfortable. The unique body shape and rosewood fingerboard inlaid with triangular pearloid markers offer rich, retro visuals. The maple neck has dual truss rods while single-coil pickups deliver everything from clean tone to biting overdrive. Controls include volume and tone via a 3-way selector for each pickup. A master preset allows tone and volume settings to be accessed instantly with a toggle. Stereo output is standard with the Rickenbacker 360.
- Left-Handed model
- Deluxe semi-hollowbody construction
- Special contour around the entire body perimeter is incredibly comfortable
- Bound body
- Rosewood fingerboard inlaid with triangular pearloid markers
- Maple neck with dual truss rods
- Single-coil pickups deliver everything from clean tone to biting overdrive
- 3-way selector for each pickup
- Master preset allows tone and volume settings to be set up for instant selection with a toggle
- Stereo output
- Includes case
Own a piece of rock history with one quick click or call.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.