- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rickenbacker 360W Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06710 000001000 J06710000001000
The W Series version of the guitar that broke all the styling rules of the 1960's now boasts a solid natural look to accompany the full, rich and war...Click To Read More About This Product
Email for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please email our customer service team for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
A hollowbody with two Hi-Gain pickups and stereo out.
The W Series version of the guitar that broke all the styling rules of the 1960's now boasts a solid natural look to accompany the full, rich and warm sounds distinctive to Rickenbackers. Subtly updated through the years, this Deluxe hollowbody, with its special contour around the entire body perimeter, is still perhaps the most comfortable guitar of all. The bound body and Maple fingerboard, inlayed with triangular pearloid markers, provide an exceptionally attractive appearance. Stereo output is standard. Comes with case.
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- No. Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Walnut
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 101 cm (39 3/4'')
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'')
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Tailpiec:e ''R''
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Neck Type: Set-in
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- Includes case
Discover the uniqueness that is Rickenbacker. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.