- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rickenbacker 620 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #513652 000084000 513652000084000
The Rickenbacker 620 Electric Guitar offers a lot-graceful body lines; a solid maple body; a sleek, and a fast-playing neck. You also get neck-thru-b...Click To Read More About This Product
Email for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please email our customer service team for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
6-Month* financing available.
Unique design and deluxe features combine in one of the hottest rockers of all time.
The Rickenbacker 620 Electric Guitar offers a lot-graceful body lines; a solid maple body; a sleek, and a fast-playing neck. You also get neck-thru-body construction for greater sustain; precision machined German-made key winds; double truss rods; body and neck binding; triangular markers on its thick rosewood fretboard; dual single-coil pickups that deliver clear, bright tone; and dual jacks for stereo output. The Rickenbacker 620 looks great, feels great, and sounds killer. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Solid maple body
- Sleek, fast-playing neck
- Neck-thru-body construction for greater sustain
- Precision-machined, German-made key winds
- Double truss rods
- Body and neck binding
- Triangular inlays on its thick rosewood fretboard
- Dual single-coil pickup deliver clear, bright tone
- Dual jacks for stereo output
- Includes case
Become a part of the Ric fraternity and you'll never look back. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.