- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Riversong Guitars Tradition Canadian Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K45289 000000000 K45289000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tradition Canadian came to life during one of Riversong Guitar's owner Mike Miltimore’s hunts for unique domestic woods for back and sides. Sitka...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight guitar with exceptional response, ideal for lead guitarists.
The Tradition Canadian came to life during one of Riversong Guitar's owner Mike Miltimore’s hunts for unique domestic woods for back and sides. Sitka spruce was suggested for a material and he tried a custom-milled piece for the Traditional Canadian Dreadnought. The wood turned out to be very dynamic with an impulsive bottom end. After more experimentation, character-grade Adirondack spruce was selected for the top. The character grade shows off Mother Nature’s art and each guitar top is unique and hand chosen. The black walnut fretboard and mini maple leaves round out this understated beauty.
The Tradition Series
After many years of research and development whilst making conventional acoustic guitars, Mike Miltimore and his talented team saw the potential for some changes that would take guitars to the next level and created the new, all hand-built, Tradition Series Guitars. Encompassing everything that he had learned from his years in his family music store business and building outside-of-the-box construction techniques and new structure, this multi-award-winning line of progressive guitars is turning heads with amazing, balanced tone. Critical control of action, intonation, even volume and tone make the Riversong Tradition Series truly a guitar player’s delight.
- Necknology neck-thru construction - manually adjustable neck to get angle, string height and intonation to your preference
- Side soundhole for better monitoring
- Custom B-Band T65 preamp
- Laser-etched rosette
- Maple leaf fingerboard inlays
- D'Addario EXP 16 strings
Let your creative ideas take off eh. Order a Tradition Canadian today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Adirondack spruce
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Natural Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck wood:
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 24
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: B-Band
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die-cast nickel
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle and nut: Graph Tech NuBone/Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: See above
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Canada
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.