- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #423794 000010000 423794000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From Rogue comes this amazing deal in the RA-90 dreadnought acoustic guitar. The Rogue guitar is an ideal instrument for the beginner, or young music...Click To Read More About This Product
A great introductory acoustic, priced for anyone to afford.
From Rogue comes this amazing deal in the RA-90 dreadnought acoustic guitar. The Rogue guitar is an ideal instrument for the beginner, or young musician. The body depth and width bring out balanced tone and plenty of projection to be heard from across the room.
This ultra-affordable dreadnought acoustic guitar features a whitewood body, which brings out lots of mid-range punch. The nato neck adds sustain without losing any strength in tone. The painted maple bridge and fingerboard add clarity to each note, and a striking look to the front of the guitar. The RA-090's C-shape neck, 1-2/3" nut width, and 16" radius help with intricate fretboard movements when running up and down the 20 frets. The RA-90 also features nickel hardware and covered tuners. This Rogue acoustic guitar will certainly get the job done, at a price that anybody can afford.
Case sold separately
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Dreadnought design
- Whitewood body
- 25-3/8" scale length
- Nato neck
- Painted maple bridge
- Painted maple fingerboard
- C-shape neck
- 20 frets (14 open)
- 1-2/3" nut width
- 16" radius
- Covered tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Case sold separately
Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.