- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue RA-090 Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46358 000001000 J46358000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rogue RA-090 Parlor Acoustic Guitar is a variation of Rogue's popular RA090, designed in a slim Parlor-sized body that while surprisingly narrow,...Click To Read More About This Product
Budget-friendly starter parlor with an all-mahogany body.
The Rogue RA-090 Parlor Acoustic Guitar is a variation of Rogue's popular RA090, designed in a slim Parlor-sized body that while surprisingly narrow, offers incredible tone and volume. A laminate mahogany body and top is finished off by a natural gloss to keep it in peak condition for years. Other features include a nato C-shaped neck, simulated rosewood fingerboard, simulated rosewood belly bridge and an ivory color plastic saddle and nut.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Simulated Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 24.25 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Black
- Tuning machines: Open Gear Nickel
- Bridge: Simulated Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic (Ivory color)
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab this travel-friendly Rogue today and see where the road, and the music, takes you. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.