- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue RR100 Rocketeer Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #430928 000001000 430928000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rocketeer RR100 electric guitar is Rogue's take on a classic design, built for ease of playability. It is constructed with a lightweight contoure...Click To Read More About This Product
A great beginner's guitar built for ease of playability.
The Rocketeer RR100 electric guitar is Rogue's take on a classic design, built for ease of playability. It is constructed with a lightweight contoured double-cutaway paulownia body. The ultra-thin, comfortable maple neck makes it easy to fly up and down the 22-fret fingerboard with ease.
The humbucker/dual single-coil pickup configuration with a 5-way switch allows for a wide-variety of tones. A 6-screw vintage tremolo lets you have tons of whammy bar fun, while the Rogue Rocketeer's die-cast tuners ensure solid tuning stability. Guitar case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Style: Contoured double-cutaway solid body
- Body: Paulownia
- Neck: Bolt-on maple
- Neck profile: Ultra-thin
- Fingerboard: Other
- Fingerboard inlays: Dots
- Scale length: 25-1/2 in.
- No. of frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.69 in. (43mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-screw vintage tremolo
- Tuners: Die-cast
- Neck pickup: Single-coil
- Middle pickup: Single-coil
- Bridge pickup: Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5-way blade pickup selector
- Case sold separately
Start playing today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.