- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Savannah SGD-10 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13212 000001000 J13212000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Want a fun, no-stress acoustic for camping and beach bonfire trips or just want to get the hang of the acoustic guitar? This super affordable Savanna...Click To Read More About This Product
Fun for the frugal first-timer.
Want a fun, no-stress acoustic for camping and beach bonfire trips or just want to get the hang of the acoustic guitar? This super affordable Savannah SGD-10 offers you the popular dreadnought body with a basswood top and a comfortable thin C neck profile neck with fully bound rosewood fingerboard.
- Dreadnought Body
- Basswood Top with Sitka Bracing
- Herringbone Rosette
- Thin C Neck
- 25.4" Scale
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Fully Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Ivory Body Binding
- Black bridge pins and endpin
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Case sold separately
Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.