- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research C-1 Exotic Spalted Maple 6-String Electric Guitar
Natural Vintage Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75498 000001000 L75498000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter C-1 Exotic Spalted Maple packs a punch but doesn’t break the bank. A satin-finished natural vintage burst spalted maple top adorns the m...Click To Read More About This Product
The Schecter C-1 Exotic Spalted Maple packs a punch but doesn’t break the bank. A satin-finished natural vintage burst spalted maple top adorns the mahogany body, providing killer looks with sustain and warmth. The 25.5” scale length neck has a 14” radius ebony fretboard with extra jumbo frets for bending ease.
Schecter ’78 pickups provides a palette of vintage-inspired tones; the coil split function adds even more sonic options.
Loaded with a Wilkinson WVS50 II K Tremolo bridge and Schecter locking tuners, the C-1 Exotic Spalted Maple will quickly become your “go-to” guitar for every occasion.
- Mahogany body with spalted maple top
- 25.5” scale neck with 14” radius ebony fretboard
- Dual Schecter ’78 humbuckers with coil split
- Wilkinson WVS50 II K tremolo bridge and Schecter locking tuners
A Schecter that packs a punch without breaking the bank. Order today.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Spalted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.