- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research C-1 Hellraiser Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482553 000127000 482553000127000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The left-handed Schecter C-1 Hellraiser is an electric guitar that delivers tones sure to please any metal player. The Hellraiser guitar's mahogany b...Click To Read More About This Product
Forceful enough to raise the dead.
The left-handed Schecter C-1 Hellraiser is an electric guitar that delivers tones sure to please any metal player. The Hellraiser guitar's mahogany body has an ultra-access cutaway that really lets you get all the way up the 3-piece mahogany neck. The rosewood fretboard on the C-1 guitar has 24 extra-jumbo frets and gothic cross inlays for a dark, ominous look. Active EMG 81TW and 89 pickups deliver crushing electric guitar tone. Now you have more options that ever by activating single-coil sound from the 81TW via a push/pull tone knob.
The Schecter C-1 Hellraiser's TonePros tune-o-matic bridge with string-thru-body design makes for stable tuning no matter how hard you play. Binding specifically chosen to complement the finish, Grover tuners, and black chrome hardware round out the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser's killer look. Black Cherry finish has a quilted maple top.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Left-Handed Mahogany body (Black Cherry finish includes Quilted Maple Top)
- Set, 3-piece mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
- 24 X-jumbo frets
- 25-1/2" scale
- Ultra-access cutaway
- EMG active 81TW/89 pickups
- Push/pull knob for single-coil on 81TW
- Volume/volume/tone controls
- 3-way pickup switch
- Grover tuners
- Abalone binding on Black Cherry & White, Gray Pearl Binding on Black
- Gothic cross fretboard inlays
- TonePros tune-o-matic bridge with thru-body design
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.