- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research C-7 MS Silver Mountain 7-String Multiscale Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78138 000001000 L78138000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Lift your voice to new heights on the C-7 Multiscale Silver Mountain from Schechter Guitar Research. Painstakingly crafted and spec’d to excel in the...Click To Read More About This Product
The Schechter C-7 Multiscale Silver Mountain is crafted and spec’d to excel in the realm of high-output metal.
Lift your voice to new heights on the C-7 Multiscale Silver Mountain from Schechter Guitar Research. Painstakingly crafted and spec’d to excel in the realm of high-output metal, the Schechter C-7 Multiscale Silver Mountain is a formidable guitar regardless of genre. The mahogany body, chosen for its tried-and-true tonal pedigree, paired with a 3-piece carbon-fiber-reinforced Thin C mahogany neck results in serious sustain with powerful low-end response. The 16" radius, 27"-25.5" scale length ebony fretboard is embedded with 24 extra jumbo stainless steel frets to serve as a stalwart foundation for even the most chaotic fretwork.
Coming factory-equipped to annihilate stages with premium hardware, including a Hipshot multiscale bridge, Schecter locking tuners, graphite nut and push-pull coil split, this instrument also serves as the debut vehicle for Schecter’s brand-new Schecter USA Sonic Seducer pickups—ceramic-8 beasts crafted to deliver earth-quaking output while still offering exquisite clarity and broad-spectrum tone. Added small details such as Luminlay side dot markers and 1-ply binding are thoughtful complements to round out this impressive instrument, available in a stunning Toxic VenomSilver Mountain finish. Fits in the SGR-1C case, sold separately.
- Mahogany body
- 3-piece carbon-fiber-reinforced Thin C mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard
- Schecter USA Sonic Seducer pickups, push-pull coil split
- Hipshot multiscale bridge, Schecter locking tuners, graphite nut
Lift your playing to new heights on this Schechter 7-string. Order today.
- Body type: Solidbody, double cutaway
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 27"-25.5"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Extra jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut material: Graphite
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Schecter USA Sonic Seducer
- Bridge: Schecter USA Sonic Seducer
- Control layout: Bridge: Volume, Neck: Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Push-pull coil split
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.