Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Schecter Guitar Research Corsair Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Gloss Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Gloss Black
Schecter Guitar Research Corsair Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Gloss Black
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The maple body provides a bright and crisp sound. The 3-piece gloss mahogany set-in neck has an ebony fretboard with 22 medium frets and a 14” radius for bending ease. Pearloid block inlays add even more class to the Corsair.
Hardware includes a Schecter vintage tremolo tailpiece with a roller tune-o-matic bridge, Grover Rotomatic tuners and a Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq nut.
- Maple semi-hollowbody construction
- 3-piece mahogany neck, ebony fretboard with 14” radius
- Dual Schecter Diamond ’78 humbuckers
- Vintage tremolo tailpiece, roller tune-o-matic bridge, Grover Rotomatic tuners, Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq nut
A classic semi-hollowbody with a modern edge. Order today.
Corsair Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Semi-Hollow
- Body wood: Maple
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Roller saddle
- Tailpiece: Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.