- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Damien Platinum 7 Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H94815 000001000 H94815000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter Damien Platinum 7-String Left-Handed Electric Guitar has a double-cutaway mahogany body, set 3-pc maple neck, and a 24-fret rosewood fin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mahogany body with active EMG pickups and an ultra-access neck.
The Schecter Damien Platinum 7-String Left-Handed Electric Guitar has a double-cutaway mahogany body, set 3-pc maple neck, and a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard. It's loaded with the classic combination of an EMG-81 active humbucker in the bridge position and an EMG-85 active humbucker in the neck position for all the heavy rock tones you need. Grover tuning machines with a TonePros tune-o-matic bridge provide tuning stability and tonal sustain. The electric guitar's appointments include bat inlays, multi-ply fretboard and body binding, and satin chrome hardware.
ROTOMATICS WITH 18:1 GEAR RATIO (102-18 SERIES) The original Rotomatic with an improved higher ratio gearing. The 18:1 ratio provides for finer tuning and greater stability. The finer gears provide smoother tuning and a higher degree of backlash elimination
The most common fretboard, Rosewood is naturally oily, and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The sound is richer in fundamental than Maple because the stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pores.
EMG Active 81-7/85-7 pickups
Bridge: The 81-7 is a high output pickup designed especially for the 7-string lead guitarist. The 81 is at its best for high volume overdrive and amps with a master volume. Whether you're playing power rock and roll, or overdriving your amp, there's a razor sharp attack, and incredible sustain for brilliant soloing. If you're looking for exceptional qualities in a 7-string rock pickup, the 81-7 is the one. Recommended pairings include the classic 81-7/85-7 setup.
3-pc Maple neck
Made with 3 pieces of maple for extra stability. 3 piece necks can withstand the test of time. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, the 3 piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
- Left-handed model
- Construction: Set Neck with Ultra Access
- Available Bodies: - Mahogany
- Neck: 3-pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24X Jumbo
- Inlay: Platinum Bats
- Bindings: Platinum Multi-Ply
- Tuners: Grover
- Pickups: EMG Active 81-7/85-7
- Electronics: Volume/Tone/3-Way
- Available Bridges: - TonePros TOM System
- Scale: 26.5"
- Hardware: Satin Chrome
Explore new sonic territory with this affordable 7-string from Schecter. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.