- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser C-7 FR 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #515884 000002000 515884000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With seven strings and a long 26-1/2" scale length, the Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR electric guitar is made to play heavy rock and metal music. Other ...Click To Read More About This Product
A drop-tuned slaying machine with all the necessary elements.
With seven strings and a long 26-1/2" scale length, the Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR electric guitar is made to play heavy rock and metal music. Other heavy-rock essentials found on this beast include a set-neck with 24 extra-jumbo frets, solid mahogany body with quilted maple top, EMG 707-TW active humbuckers with coil-splitting, and a Floyd Rose Original tremolo bridge with a locking nut. You will never be happy with just six strings again after you experience the low end growl of the C-7 powerhouse.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Construction: Set-neck with Ultra Access
- Scale: 26-1/2"
- Tuning: B-E-A-D-G-B-E
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple
- Neck: 3-piece mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 extra-jumbo
- Inlays: Gothic cross
- Pickups: EMG Active 707-TW
- Electronics: 2 Vol with push/pull coil-splitting/Tone/3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Tremolo
- Binding: Abalone
- Tuners: Grover
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.