- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser C-8 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 430483 000127000 430483000127000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 8-string Schecter Hellraiser C-8 electric guitar has a gorgeous quilted maple top, a double cutaway mahogany body, 3-piece set mahogany neck, and...Click To Read More About This Product
A limited-edition 8-string guitar with drop dead looks, EMG Active pickups, and a long scale length.
The 8-string Schecter Hellraiser C-8 electric guitar has a gorgeous quilted maple top, a double cutaway mahogany body, 3-piece set mahogany neck, and a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard. The Hellraiser C-8 has a long 26-1/2" scale length to accommodate the lower tuning of the added F# and B strings. The guitar's Hipshot 8 fixed bridge provides maximum stability and sustain.
Schecter loads the 8-string Hellraiser guitar with a pair of EMG-808 active humbucker pickups featuring Alnico V loaded wide aperture coils that beef tones from the Low strings while providing a more responsive, super tight overall sound. The extended scale C-8 is reinforced with dual graphite rods for tuning and neck stability. Appointments include gothic cross inlays, abalone body binding, and black chrome hardware. Only 100 Hellraider C-8 guitars will be available in the USA.
Case sold separately.
- Back: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple
- Neck: Set 3-piece mahogany neck
- Neck joint: Ultra Access
- Finish: Black cherry
- Scale: 26-1/2" extended
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 extra-jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech Tusq
- Tuning: F#/B/E/A/D/G/B/E
- Inlays: Gothic cross
- Binding: Abalone
- Pickups: EMG-808 active 8-string-voiced humbucker
- Electronics: Volume /Volume/Tone/3-way switch
- Bridge: Hipshot 8
- Tuners: Schecter locking
- Hardware: Black chrome
- Strings: D'Addario (gauges .074/.064/.052/.042/.030/.017/.013/.010)
- Case sold separately.
Order the ultimate dropped-tune weapon today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.