- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Keith Merrow KM-7 7 String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J05245
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Here's the latest Signature 7-String by Keith Merrow from Schecter Guitar Research. As one of today's up and coming progressive metal players, Keith ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A slim ash body with a maple top, new Seymour Duncan pickups and Hipshot USA bridge.
Here's the latest Signature 7-String by Keith Merrow from Schecter Guitar Research. As one of today's up and coming progressive metal players, Keith and Schecter have created his ultimate signature guitar. The KM-7 combines all of the upscale features needed by Keith's technically brutal playing.
Set-Neck with Ultra Access Construction
SLS Slim Swamp Ash body with Flamed Maple top
Maple 3-pc Ultra-Thin 'SLS' Neck with Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
Ebony Compound Radius (12"-16") Fingerboard w/Offset-Reverse Dot Inlays
24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
Black Multi-ply Binding
26.5" Extended Scale
Graph Tech Black Tusq XL Nut
New Seymour Duncan Nazgul /Sentient set with Black metal covers
Volume (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch Controls
Hipshot USA Hardtail Bridge w/Schecter Locking Tuners
Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.