- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Omen Extreme-6 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #520221 000001000 520221000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter Omen Extreme 6 Electric Guitar is loaded with the features that modern guitarists seek. Like the beautifully carved quilted maple top on...Click To Read More About This Product
The guitar to have when extreme performances are required.
The Schecter Omen Extreme 6 Electric Guitar is loaded with the features that modern guitarists seek. Like the beautifully carved quilted maple top on a mahogany body with a string-thru body design that adds extra sustain. A comfortable double-cutaway body gives you full access to the fast maple neck fitted with a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard. Dual Schecter Diamond Plus high-output alnico humbuckers provide an array of tones for every musical mood you need to express. The Schecter Omen Extreme 6 guitar's no-nonsense controls include a Master Volume and Tone control with push/pull coil-splitting, and a 3-way toggle switch.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Style: Double-cutaway solidbody
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Top: Carved quilted maple
- Construction: Bolt-on maple neck
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 extra-jumbo
- Inlays: Vector
- Pickups: Schecter Diamond Plus high-output alnico humbuckers
- Electronics: Vol/Tone (with push/pull coil-splitting)/3-way
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic-style with thru-body string
- Binding: Multi-ply black/creme purling with creme on top and headstock, creme on fretboard
- Tuners: Schecter
- Hardware: Black chrome
- Case sold separately
Take it the the extreme! Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.