- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Orleans Studio Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J53394 000001000 J53394000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Available in two great finishes, the Orleans Studio Acoustic-Electric is a lightweight instrument featuring a solid cedar top and mahogany body, alon...Click To Read More About This Product
Comfortable to play with a satisfying acoustic sound and quality electronics.
Available in two great finishes, the Orleans Studio Acoustic-Electric is a lightweight instrument featuring a solid cedar top and mahogany body, along with a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard. High-quality Fishman electronics and a bone saddle, Graph Tech tusq saddle, and Grover tuners complete the package. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Cedar
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-bandFeedback Filter: Phase
- Tuner: YesOtherHeadstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic 18:1
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone/Graph Tech Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Appointments
- Case: Sold Separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Single
Lightweight cutaway acoustic-electric with mother-of-pearl and other nice appointments. Order one soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.