Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Schecter Guitar Research Solo-II Apocalypse Electric Guitar Red Reigntrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Schecter Guitar Research Solo-II Apocalypse Electric Guitar Red Reign
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Red, and ready to shred.
- Satin-finish solid swamp ash body
- 24.75"-scale multi-ply maple/paduak neck, compound-radius, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Dual Schecter USA Apocalypse VI humbuckers with coil split, 3-way switch
- TonePros locking tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece, locking Schecter tuners
Click or call to order your Solo-II Apocalypse today.
Solo-II Apocalypse Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Single-cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C thin
- Neck wood: Multi-ply Maple/paduak multi-ply
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action Carbon fiber rod
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Roman numberal, Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Apocalypse-VI
- Bridge: Apocalypse-VI
- Brand: Schecter
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split on push/pull tone knob
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: TonePros locking tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: TonePros T1Z
- Tuning machines: Schecter locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.