- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Solo-II Standard Solid Body Electric Guitar
- J49973 000001000 J49973000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter Solo-II Standard Solid Body Electric Guitar sports classic style and comes with all the right stuff to get the job done. It feature...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic looks and pro-level components.
The Schecter Solo-II Standard Solid Body Electric Guitar sports classic style and comes with all the right stuff to get the job done. It features a mahogany body with a 3-piece set mahogany neck. A versatile combination of Schecter humbuckers with coil-tapping and high-end hardware offer professional-level control and expression. Chrome hardware include Grover tuners, TonePros tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.653 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Diamond Alnico Plus
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Diamond Alnico Plus
- Brand: Schecter
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Put a Schecter in your collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.