- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Ultra III Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H70185 000001000 H70185000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ultra III Electric Guitar features a mahogany body with raised center and sculpted edge, rosewood fingerboard, pearl block inlays, Duncan Designe...Click To Read More About This Product
Rockabilly sounds with a touch of snarl.
The Ultra III Electric Guitar features a mahogany body with raised center and sculpted edge, rosewood fingerboard, pearl block inlays, Duncan Designed FG-101 pickups, and a Tune-o-matic-style bridge with Bigsy B-50 vibrato tailpiece.
3-piece mahogany neck
Made with 3 pieces of mahogany for extra stability, 3-piece necks can withstand the test of time. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, the 3-piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
The most commonly used fretboard wood, rosewood is naturally oily, and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The sound is richer in fundamental than maple because the stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pores.
Duncan Designed FG-101 pickups.
Captures the big, brash sound of the great rockabilly hollow-body guitars with a touch of "snarl" thrown in.
Roller TOM wtih Bigsby B-50
Bigsby B-50 TRUE VIBRATO bridge allows musicians to bend the pitch of notes or entire chords with their pick hand for various effects. The pitch can be shifted up and down. Matched with a Tune-O-Matic bridge with Roller saddles keeps the tuning in pitch even in the most extreme vibrato bends.
Grover Rotomatics with 18:1 gear ratio. The original Rotomatic with an improved higher ratio gearing. The 18:1 ratio provides for finer tuning and greater stability. The finer gears provide smoother tuning and a higher degree of backlash elimination.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with raised center
- 3-piece mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 25-1/2" scale
- 22 extra jumbo frets
- Pearl block inlays
- Creme bindings
- Three Duncan Designed FG101 humbuckers
- Volume and tone controls
- 3 mini on/off/coil-split switches
- Chrome hardware
- Roller Tune-o-matic-style bridge
- Bigsby B-50 vibrato tailpiece
- Case sold separately
Become a string-slinger with sass and class and order the Ultra III today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.