- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Ultra III Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47283 000001000 K47283000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Funky, unique, and better than ever, the new Ultra III from Schecter Guitar Research is sure to satisfy any player that wants the look, feel, and sou...Click To Read More About This Product
Three pickups, Bigsby tremolo and tons of mojo.
Funky, unique, and better than ever, the new Ultra III from Schecter Guitar Research is sure to satisfy any player that wants the look, feel, and sound of a pristine retro-style guitar with modern quality craftsmanship and hardware. A 3-piece mahogany neck with a vintage C profile is topped with a 22-fret Pau Ferro fingerboard and then deep-set into a mahogany body, resulting in an ideal foundation to deliver thick slabs of warm, vintage tones with soul-stirring resonance.
The Ultra III comes appointed with a set of three Schecter Diamond Alnico Plus Goldfoil humbuckers with an overwound bridge pickup, each with its own individual coil split switch, to place a huge variety of tonal selections at the players’ fingertips. Rounding out the retro-modern circuit is a 5-position rotary selector switch and a no-load tone pot equipped with a Paper-In-Oil capacitor.
To provide the smoothest and most stable possible playing experience, the hardware is rounded out with a licensed Bigsby B50 tailpiece, a locking roller- bridge, and vintage-style Grover 135 tuners, while a GraphTech Tusq XL nut helps prevent any string- snagging during vibrato use. With its winning combination of modern appointments and unique vintage sensibilities, and available in an ultra-thin and resonant Ivory Pearl finish, the new Ultra III will captivate even the most jaded of guitarists. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C vintage
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HHH
- Neck: Diamond Alnico Plus Goldfoil
- Middle: Diamond Alnico Plus Goldfoil
- Bridge: Diamond Alnico Plus Goldfoil
- Brand: Schecter
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjustable
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B3BBST
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Get ready for something special. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.