- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seagull Entourage Autumn Burst CH CW Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00098 000001000 L00098000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Autumn is a time for change and the Seagull Entourage Series has undergone a beautiful change of its own with its new Autumn Burst finish. The Entour...Click To Read More About This Product
A solid top and comfortable neck in a special finish.
Autumn is a time for change and the Seagull Entourage Series has undergone a beautiful change of its own with its new Autumn Burst finish. The Entourage Autumn Burst CH CW A/E also boasts other exciting new features, such as an eye-catching white binding, a redesigned pickguard, and a richer/shaded finish on the back and sides.
The ample cutaway allows players to easily access the upper frets comfortably and if you prefer a smaller body size with a big sound, the slender and shallow Concert Hall shape (CH) provides exceptional playability and tone. This model is also equipped with the Fishman Sonitone system, featuring a soundhole-mounted preamp with rotary Volume and Tone controls.
- Body type: Concert/O
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Cherry
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.72 in. (43.6 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.84 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Nubone/Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Canada
Own this great sounding and looking guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.