- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seagull S12 Spruce Sunburst Cutaway Concert Hall QIT Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J46929 000001000 J46929000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Seagull S12 Spruce Sunburst Cutaway Concert Hall Gloss Top QIT boasts a handsome high gloss Sunburst custom-polished finish. Its select pressure-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Shaped to make it easy to make this 12-string sing.
The Seagull S12 Spruce Sunburst Cutaway Concert Hall Gloss Top QIT boasts a handsome high gloss Sunburst custom-polished finish. Its select pressure-tested spruce top and wild cherry back and sides deliver clear, balanced, articulate tone and the angelic sound that Seagull 12-string guitars are famous for. The Concert Hall body size makes it extremely comfortable to play and with its generous cutaway you will enjoy excellent playability up and down its smooth satin-finished silver leaf maple neck. The Coastline Concert Hall Cutaway 12-string is equipped with the Godin Q1T pickup system making this fine instrument stage- and studio-ready. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Concert/O
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Select Pressure Tested Spruce
- Back & sides: Wild Cherry
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.9 in. (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Silverleaf Maple
- Scale length: 24.84 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Godin
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: 14:1 ratio
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Tusq by Graph Tech
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Canada
Grab this Seagull today and prepare to let your creations take flight. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.