- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seagull S6 Cedar Original SLIM Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52629 000001000 L52629000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The award-winning S6 Original Series gets revamped with the S6 Cedar Original SLIM acoustic guitar, without compromising the classic appeal it is kno...Click To Read More About This Product
Slimmer body with tapered neck for ultimate comfortability.
The award-winning S6 Original Series gets revamped with the S6 Cedar Original SLIM acoustic guitar, without compromising the classic appeal it is known for. The S6 Cedar Original SLIM includes a pressure-tested cedar top, a silver leaf maple neck with a 1.72" nut width for comfortable playability, a custom polished semi-gloss finish, and a bolder look on the neck, back and sides. The combined tonewoods and thin, yet durable finish allow the S6 Cedar Original SLIM to project with a crisp midrange and tight bottom end; making it a tonal essential for any player.
Like what you see? Order now!
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Pressure-tested cedar
- Back and sides: Wild cherry
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Custom polished semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.72" (43.6 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Silver leaf maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss urethane
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: 14:01
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Compensated TUSQ/TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Canada
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.