- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Affinity Mini Stratocaster V2 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product L29933
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A smaller version of the Bullet Strat, the newly redesigned Mini is a great guitar for beginners, travelers and players with smaller hands. Features ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A shorter scale, but with all the big guitar stuff.
A smaller version of the Bullet Strat, the newly redesigned Mini is a great guitar for beginners, travelers and players with smaller hands. Features include a new thinner body and a slimmer neck profile for easy playability.
Equipped with three single-coil Stratocaster pickups and five-way switching for classic Fender tones, the Mini also features improved tuning machines, a hardtail bridge, smaller strap pins and a side-mounted output jack.
Get your beginner started with a guitar that will inspire. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Laminated Hardwood
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 22.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.60 in. (40.6 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Standard single-coil Strat
- Middle: Standard single-coil Strat
- Bridge: Standard single-coil Strat
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Standard cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Easy to play
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.