Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster FMT HSS Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Black Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Black Burst
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster FMT HSS Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Black Burst
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Flame Maple Veneer Top, Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fretboard, 2 Single-Coil Pickups and a Bridge Humbucker.
The Squier Strat FMT HSS has legendary styleThe silhouette of the Stratocaster might be the most recognizable guitar design of all time. A who's who of rock, country and blues heroes have all been drawn to its classic, svelte shape. When you pick up the Squier Strat FMT HSS, you'll instantly feel that history. The poplar body has a flame maple veneer top, making it look even hipper when you sling it on your shoulder.
An impressive pickup selectionSquier re-voiced the pickups on the Affinity Series Stratocaster. Dual single coils offer smooth, balanced sounds; the bridge humbucker has more attitude. It's a potent combination for all styles of music.
Hardware that's more reliable than everWith a Stratocaster tremolo, you can "shake" single notes or entire chords, allowing you to put more personality into your playing. Squier updated the tremolo on the FMT HSS, making the action smoother with less friction. This means you'll be able to stay in tune longer. The tuners have a split-shaft design, eliminating the possibility of getting poked by a sharp string end.
This Strat is affordable, and formidableWith a flame maple veneer top, versatile pickups and a playability that belies the price, this Squier offers a lot of bang for the buck. If you've been searching for a first guitar or a second backup, it's hard to beat the Squier Stratocaster FMT HSS. A case is available separately.
- Poplar body with classic double-cutaway design and striking flame maple top
- Comfortable thin C shape maple neck with a maple fretboard
- Dual single coils and a humbucker offer tones for any genre
- 2-point tremolo and sealed tuners make easy to play and stay in tune
Order the affordable and formidable Strat FMT HHS today.
Affinity Series Stratocaster FMT HSS Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Individual tone, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.