- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Bullet Strat HT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J82813 000002000 J82813000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bullet Strat HT is a simple, affordable and practical guitar designed for beginners and students. A perfect choice for a first guitar no matter w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great introduction to the Fender family.
The Bullet Strat HT is a simple, affordable and practical guitar designed for beginners and students. A perfect choice for a first guitar no matter who you are or what style of music you want to learn. Featuring the classic features that made the Strat one of the world’s favorite guitars, the Bullet Strat HT is a great introduction to the Fender family. Case sold separately.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Basswood
Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C standard
Neck wood: Maple
Scale length: 25.5 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Satin
Radius: 9.5 in.
Fret size: Medium jumbo
Number of frets: 21
Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
Neck: Standard single-coil Strat
Middle: Standard single-coil Strat
Bridge: Standard single-coil Strat
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
Pickup switch: 5-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
Tailpiece: String thru body
Tuning machines: Standard cast
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Hardtail bridge
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Indonesia
Get started with the right guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.