- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Bullet Stratocaster SSS Electric Guitar with Tremolo
Sea Foam Green
- Write a Review
- J16391 000002000 J16391000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bullet Stratocaster SSS Elecrtric Guitar with tremolo is a simple, affordable, and practical guitar designed for students and beginners. It's a g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exclusive finishes make this entry-level guitar a must-have for starters who also want style.
The Bullet Stratocaster SSS Elecrtric Guitar with tremolo is a simple, affordable, and practical guitar designed for students and beginners. It's a great choice for a first guitar, no matter who you are or what style of music you want to learn. These models come with all the features that make the Bullet a great guitar to begin with, but also with three exciting finishes you cant get on any other bullet. See for yourself how stunning this guitar looks in Candy Apple Red, Seafoam Green, and Lake Placid Blue. Chose the one you like most in the drop down menu.
Body Material: Basswood
Body Finish: Polyurethane
Body Shape: Stratocaster
Neck Material: Rosewood
Neck Finish: Polyurethane
Neck Shape: "C" Shape
Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Number of Frets: 21
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
Position Inlays: Black Dot
Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle Pickup)
Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
Pickup Configuration: SSS
Order today before they're all gone!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.