- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48185 000001000 L48185000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, producing undeniable Jazzmaster tone, courtesy of i...Click To Read More About This Product
All the cool circuitry in this faithful and striking homage.
The Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, producing undeniable Jazzmaster tone, courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups.
Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a floating bridge with barrel saddles.
This throwback Squier model also features 1960s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic. Case sold separately.
- Contoured poplar body with pickguard and gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with Indian laurel fingerboard and tall, narrow frets
- Dual Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil pickups with rhythm and lead circuit controls
- Nickel hardware includes vintage-style bridge and non-locking floating vibrato
Channel some classic vibe. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Tinted
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Control layout: Master volume, tone,
- Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone
- Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup
- Pickup switch: Neck Pickup Only (Rhythm Circuit); Neck Only, Neck and Bridge, Bridge only (Lead Circuit)
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.