- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L66132 000001000 L66132000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Squier Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster electric guitar is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, offering the trademark Jazzm...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid body electric guitar with tremolo system and lead/rhythm switch
The Squier Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster electric guitar is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, offering the trademark Jazzmaster tone at a highly affordable price.
This guitar produces that recognizable vintage sound courtesy of its dual Fender-designed alnico single coil pickups. It's a breeze to play, sporting a comfy “C”-shaped neck profile and tall, narrow frets on an Indian Laurel fingerboard with a 9.5" radius. Electronic controls let you switch instantly between rhythm and lead modes.
Staying faithful to the original, this Jazzmaster offers a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a floating bridge with individual barrel saddles. The headstock features 1970s-inspired markings, the hardware is nickel-plated and the neck has a slick, tinted gloss finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe.
Choose between three limited edition throwback finishes: Daphne Blue, Shell Pink, and Surf Green.
Case sold separately.
- Vintage-style tremolo bridge enables classic bending effects
- Jazzmaster controls allow quick switch between rhythm and lead
- Fender-designed proprietary single-coil alnico pickups
- Indian Laurel fingerboard with tall, narrow frets for increased precision
- Nickel plating gives hardware a recognizable vintage look
Looking for classic sound on a budget? Order now.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Other
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Alnico Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Alnico Single Coil
- Control layout: Master tone, Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Lead/rhythm switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Floating Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Intermediate
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.